2nd Chance Prom Party
Saturday, June 17th, 2017
Montville Polish Club, Uncasville
Monday 2/17/17 – Friday 6/9/17, listen to Keith for the phrase of the day. Listen the following morning to Franco for the cue-to-call in and win!
100.9 K-Hits FM
Bermuda Cruise Giveaway
- 9 K-Hits FM and Marc Bokoff of Cruise Planners are giving away a 6 day, 5 night cruise to Bermuda aboard the Anthem of the Sea’s (dates subject to availability). The contest will begin Monday, April 17th, 2017.
- K-Hits will qualify listeners between Tuesday, April 18th, 2017 through Friday, June 9th, 2017. To qualify:
- Listen to Keith C. Rice to announce the “Bermuda Cruise Phrase of the Day,” weekday’s at 4:20pm.
- Listen to Franco the following morning between 7am and 9:30am for the cue to call in. Be the 10th caller with the correct “Bermuda Cruise Phrase of the Day,” and you qualify.
- Qualifiers will win a pair of tickets to the K-Hits 2nd Chance 80’s Prom Grand Prize Drawing on Saturday, June 17th, 2017 from 8pm – 11pm at the Montville Polish Club in Uncasville.
- Only one person per household (or address) may qualify.
- You must be 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license to enter.
- As a qualifier, you must be present at the Montville Polish Club in Uncasville on Saturday, June 17th, 2017. All qualifiers must be checked in before 9:45pm. The grand prize winner will be chosen between 10pm and 10:30pm. The qualifier must be present to be eligible to win the grand prize. You cannot send a stand in. NO EXCEPTIONS. All qualifiers are welcome to bring one guest. Qualifiers must present their photo ID at the 2nd Chance 80’s Prom to be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with the winning of this prize if applicable.
- Employees of K-Hits, Hall Communications, Inc. any Eastern Connecticut media entity, Cruise Planners and any other sponsors of the promotion and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
- Winner agrees to allow K-Hits to air their voice and use their photograph for promotional purposes.
- WKNL, Hall Communications, Inc. and their sponsors are not responsible for injuries or death that results from travel associated with this giveaway.
- WKNL reserves the right to substitute prizes for other prizes of equal or greater value.
- Hall Communications, Inc. reserves the right to modify the rules. All Hall Communications General Contest Rules apply.